Sundays at 10:00-11:00am
5400 S Yosemite
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
OUR SANCTUARY IS NOW OPEN EVERY SUNDAY MORNING AT 10:00 AM. WE HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US!
As we begin to gather indoors, the following protocols will need to be closely adhered to:
- Covid vaccines are highly recommended
- Stay home if you have any sign of sickness
- A one-time insurance waiver will need to be signed by all who attend
- Ushers will take attendance as you enter (for Covid tracking purposes)
- Wear a mask at all times
- Sit 6 feet apart (every other pew will be taped off)
- Bulletins will be available in a basket as you enter
- You may quietly sing or hum into your mask
- Offering plates will not be passed, but will be at the doors as you exit
- Ushers will assist in row-by-row exit to outside
- Outside we will circle up and sing the doxology
- You may socialize as you like outside
We all need to continue to be careful and protect each other. The pandemic is not over. Vaccines are not 100% effective. There are variants that pose new dangers. As we begin to gather, let’s be sure we take good care of each other and ourselves.
You can donate to help our church!
Your continued donations are most appreciated during this time of uncertainty.
YOU’LL FEEL AT HOME HERE…
One of the best things about Covenant is the welcome you’ll feel just walking in! There is a warmth to our community that is hard to put into words. We are a diverse community of people with a variety of ages, cultures, sexual orientations and backgrounds represented among us. Our greatest desire is to grow together in Christ, so that we can more fully represent the Kingdom of God to the world in which we live.
We would love to have you join us!
Church Opening Plan
We are now meeting in-person in our Sanctuary. Stay tuned for special outdoor services planned over the Summer, and for our annual BIBLE ON BROADWAY musical productions - coming in July!
New Director of Spiritual Life
We are happy to announce the full-time hiring of Alex Sergio as our Director of Spiritual Growth and Outreach! Alex’s focus will be on our children, youth, and young adults/young families as well as improving our tech and social media presence. Alex is an outstanding addition to our staff, and we are excited about the energy he brings to this new position.